Friday, November 20, 2009

supaa posuto nambaa wan

I'm never quite sure what to write about in the first post of a blog. It seems to me that it should be something relevant and interesting; a set of observations on one's settings or the world at large rather than whiny, angsty teen dramas. For this reason, I find myself somewhat at a loss.

My brain is rather drained at the moment due to the fact that I've been at work since 2 PM and have had to call tech support no fewer than three times today, with a full half-hour of hold time on each call. The first call involved a gentleman who seemed to be a new hire, which I gathered from his complete lack of knowledge when it came to my issue. After ten minutes of him attempting to verify my identity, he finally decided he didn't care anymore and told me I'd have to call back later.

-coughcoughfuckheadcoughcough-
Ahem, excuse me.

Point being, I find it difficult to come up with interesting topics when I'm drained to this point.
/post

No comments:

Post a Comment