Monday, March 15, 2010

whooooo buddy.

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything new on here. I stopped working at Page Plus a while back and can honestly say I'm happier, even if I'm broke like a lousy joke.
I started back up at BGSU this semester. At present, my major is still officially Asian Studies, but I'm looking at a few different options for a change. Although I do enjoy learning about Asian culture, languages, and history, I've recently felt as though something is missing.
I looked through some alternate degree programs with my mom the other day and discovered that BGSU has a paleobiology program. After a bit of research, I found myself very intrigued; I've always marveled at the complexity behind the origins of life, but never really considered the possibility of turning that interest into a career. I'm nowhere near dead-set in this yet, but it's certainly something warranting further investigation.
The last few months have been a little turbulent, to be sure, but I'm finally starting to feel human again after learning to let go and take lessons from the mistakes I've made. The future is bright and I'm ready to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment